Wednesday 4 November 2015

Cynthia Morgan slams blogger over plastic surgery

img-77091.jpg

Cynthia Morgan was accused of undergoing cosmetic
surgery to enhance her nose and bossom by some
bloggers and she didn’t find it funny at all as she gave
them a hot one when she replied saying:
That Awkward moment when this blogger ni*gas
say some real b*llsh*ts…I myself bow to some
bloggers wen I read news about myself getting a
nose and a b*ob job…even a skin job? Ya’all jobless
unlike the nose job n b0ob job I spiritually got
myself. I was barely 17 on this far left pic and my
bra cudnt even fit properly so I ges your fada gave
me the money for the bo0b job…I had to leave the
dust on the pic so u guys wunt say I photoshopped
the b0ob.lmao.bloggers b warned abt your dead lies
you carry about…you don’t even know me!yes you
don’t!She is Queen. As you can obviously see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP