Sunday 22 November 2015

Kim K at it again

kim1.jpg

Reality star, Kim Kardashian is definitely one of the
hottest reality stars in the world and she isn’t letting
anyone take her position from her anytime soon.
In a series of photos she shared via her IG page, she’s
seen exposing her cleavages. She also raised concerns
about her pregnancy and delivery which is expected
soon as she’s expecting her second child with her
husband, Kanye West.
It can be recalled that she suffered from preeclampsia
while she was pregnant with daughter North West,
revealed that she’s “definitely scared” about her
delivery of baby No. 2.
“With the issues I had last time, my risk of having
preeclampsia and placenta accreta are increased and
there’s not a whole lot I can do to prevent it, so my
anxiety is a little high leading up to my delivery,” she
said.
kim2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP