Monday 23 November 2015

My twins are blessings to me and they make me feel elated - Nadia Buhari

nadia-buari.jpg

Nadia Buari, Ghanaian movie star, has bragged over
her twin kids as she claimed they were blessings to
her, saying they make her feel elated.
The stunning actress, who welcomed a set of twin
girls with a yet-to-be-identified lover some months
back, took to her Instagram page to express this.
In her caption, posing with one of the twin, the
mother stressed that she is blessed with the kids who
drive her to ‘insanity’.
“They know me in a way no one ever has. They open
me to things I never knew existed.
“They drive me to insanity and push me to my
depths. They are the beat of my heart,” she added.
“The pulse of my veins and the energy in my soul,
they are my ?Kids,” she penned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP