Thursday 19 November 2015

South Africa hip hop star, Casper Nyovest shows off new acquired Rolls Royce

nyovest-flaunts-his-new-r.jpeg

South African hip hop star, Casper Nyovest has just
acquired a new Rolls Royce. The rapper who recently
became the first artist to fill up the dome added the
new automobile to his fleet of expensive rides.
Casper Nyovest took to his facebook page to share the
wonderful news with his fans, he posted: Greeting my
nosy neighbor like “hey you lovely lady!!! I’m back!!!
You can get back into my business now”
You can do it too!!! I used to dream about days like
these. Let’s get more paper and create more historical
moments for African hip hop!!! Mama I made it!!!
Delivery of the beastly beast.

flaunts-his-new-ride-phot.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP