Saturday 14 November 2015

Am single but selectively available - Di 'ja

dija-main.jpg

Di ’ ja, a fast rising act with Mavin has said she loves her music family and does not intend to leave any time soon .
According to her , Don Jazzy chastises them , but that does not mean she will leave . He chastises us , because he
wants the best for us , she explained .
She also spoke to Saturday Beats about her relationship, stating that she is single , but selectively available .
On her music family ;

“ I am not in a relationship but I am selectively available . If a
guy should do the right thing , be himself , if he is kind and nice,
then we are good to go ,” she said . "
“ I have not left my family yet so I do not think I would leave a
family that I just adopted . Mavins is my family and I feel like I
am home when I am with them . You don ’t leave your parents
because they shout at you or flog you . I have come to a place
where I feel happy and that is all that matters. I am contented
with what I have .
"
“ We are always recording music day and night . Don Jazzy
normally teases us by asking us if we think we are successful yet .
He says it to motivate us. If you feel you have achieved a great
level of success, it would work against you so we are always
working hard and recording in the studio . We just hope that
whatever it is we put out , the world would love it ,” she said .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP