Sunday 1 November 2015

Ini Edo talks about failed marriage#(must read)

ini-pic.jpg
INI EDO AND HER EX-HUSBAND, PHILIP.

ini41-620x371.jpg

When asked why her marriage failed. She said:
“First of all, I got married early because I wanted to
have a family so anybody wouldn’t think that I would
want to chose career over family in as much as my
career is also very important. Basically there would
never be a particular reason. You know how these
things work. Its like I said, differences. I mean,
incompatibility. Not being able to reach certain
compromises or finding common ground.
You know when you’re with someone, even your work
partner, if you cannot find common ground or agree
on certain things.
Asked if she was too young to get married, Ini said….
“No I don’t think I married too soon. I was pretty much
of age. Maybe a little in a hurry. I don’t think I married
too soon” .
Asked whether distance ruined their marriage, she said….
“Being together actually helps in understanding. It
creates more platform to understand each other more.
Maybe it would have helped. Distance plays a very
important role in a relationship, no matter the
difference or incompatibility, if you are together a lot,
you can find a way to work things out’.
Asked if her ex husband ever complained about her job, she
said….
“He met me an actor so I want to believe he was okay
with it. Naturally I mean. Of course. My work takes my
time. It does takes my time. It appears”she said Asked
if she regrets her crashed marriage, she said “I try not
to regret my actions so I will say it has been an
experience which I have learnt a lot from. It’s made
me a stronger person, it’s made me wiser and I think it
has actually made me more matured. So I won’t say
that I regret anything; I’ll say that I have learnt my
lesson”she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP