Friday 13 November 2015

Annie idibia and mom, spending time together

ani.jpg

Nollywood actress/2face’s wife, Annie Idibia, took to instagram
to wish her loving mother a happy birthday. Here’s what she
posted:
“There are no words enough to explain how blessed I
am to have such an amazing ,incredible , God fearing
mother… Where would I be without my praying
mother? Today is a special day … Because it is my
sweet Mother ‘s birthday … Mama, I pray that God
bless u with good health and longgggggggggg life so
you can continue to enjoy the fruit of your labour!!
@macaulaywisdom @themessenger1981 n I are so
blessed because of you and all your prayers!!! My
bestie … My big sis… My support system … My idol..
My mama… Strongest woman everliveth !!! Am sooooo
proud to be your seed… I love u mommy… HBD.”

annie17.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP