Saturday 31 October 2015

Helen Paul tells us how she met her husband #(must read)

helen21.jpg

I met him through my boss where I was formerly
working.He was a friend to my boss. While he always
saw me as too playful and jumpy, I saw him as too
stingy,”
According to her, the reason she thought her husband was
stingy was that whenever he came to the office, he never
bothered to buy anything for her and her co-workers unlike her
boss’ other friends who were always generous…..
“Those days when my boss’ colleagues came visiting,
they always reached out to us when leaving. They
gave us money which we used to buy doughnuts and
soft drinks but my husband never gave us anything.
“He would just wave his hand and say ‘bye bye guys,
take care of yourselves’,” she says, mimicking a stern
and unfriendly male voice, adding, “So we always saw
him as a selfish lawyer.”
One day she summoned all the courage she could and decided
to confront him…..
“On that fateful day, I summoned courage and as he
was leaving, I told him, ‘sir, you don’t buy us anything
any time you come but we really like you. If you can
be buying us doughnuts and soft drinks, we would be
very grateful’. He started laughing, so I quickly added,
‘sir, it’s not only me o. My colleagues are also
involved, so please don’t tell our boss’.”
Her move finally paid off as her future husband laughed it off
after which he reached into his pockets and gave them
‘something’ for lunch….
“We were so happy I asked for his phone number
which he gave me. And then I gave his number to my
friends and we all started calling to thank him. He
realised that we really desired the doughnuts and soft
drinks so whenever he came by, he would give us
money for doughnuts and soft drinks. He never failed
to deliver whenever he showed up and we never
stopped thanking him. And then one day, he took a
good look at me and said ‘baby, I love you’ and the
rest is history.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP