Saturday 31 October 2015

Eva Alordiah's birthday message to ice prince #(must read)

eva-alordiah.jpg
Eva Alordih

ice-prince-and-eva-alordi.jpg

Hey Panshak honey @iceprincezamani
It is 9:01AM and I am standing undmolested in the shower, a
part of my brain processing how my Friday is gonna go, the
other part just simply hating the fact that I have no hot water.
You see, Months ago I was working out in my room when I
heard the loudest bang I ever heard in my life! Frankie
shrieked and began to bark hysterically and when I got out to
see what had happened, I found my bathroom door ajar, my
water heater smashed in several plastic pieces on the floor in
the bathroom.
I remember thinking "What the hell?? How the fvck did this
sh*t come lose off the wall?
What if I was in there, all 5Ft7 of me trying to have a shower,
my Bosom s a couple mounds protruding from my chest and
the water heater smashing through my skull. The thought of it
made me wince.
Well I just haven't bothered to replace it since then. I have had
a cold shower everyday for several months now and never
really cared. It didn't matter. Hot or cold. I usually have always
prefered cold showers though.
Several mornings in Boarding school, I stood tall and
scrawnily thin in the cold dark early mornings, doing rub and
shine with two bowls of ice cold water. Water that I mostly had
to tap from under everyone's bunks in the middle of the night.
I guess you could say I been baffing cold long time. I am used
to this sh*t!
But today is different. It is your Birthday Ice, and I'd hate to be
baffing ice water on your birthday! All this chilling might suck
the life outta me.
I want hot water.
Just this morning.
I don't know where you are or what you are doing Ice honey.
But it is your birthday. Don't baff ice water like I am about to
do now.
Oh Lord! I just turned on the shower and as the coolness of
the water hits my skin, I am reminded of things. Things eh!!
Life is made up of things.
It is even better when it is made up of Memories.
As you celebrate today Panshak... think only of the most
beautiful and the best memories.
Let Gratitude consume your soul and let there be an
outpouring of thanks from your heart.
Today, do not baff cold water like I am about to do now.
Smile honey.
Happy Birthday.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP