Thursday 10 December 2015

New Glo Free Call Cheat Code (Confirmed)

glo2bfree2btomorrow.jpg S ince you have the opportunity of coming across this post, I count you as lucky because this new Glo free call cheat is still blazing hot. J ust some hours ago, a friend of mine called me and drew my attention to this unlimited free call code on Glo network. T his one is different from the previous glo free call code 17012# With this tutorial , you will get unlimited credit on your Glo SIM until this loophole is blocked. D on't worry, it is simple. Just read on. H ow Can I Get Free Airtime/Credit from Glo? Insert your Glo line in your phone and Dial 1703# many times to get free bonus airtime to call all network. C ontinue dialing this code to accumulate more airtime. T he call rate is 40k/ sec. Friends, I have over 35k credit on my line now. I' m even tired of calling. Stop borrowing airtime. S ome people get a message telling them insufficient credit to activate this plan. D on't stress yourself. H ere is the solution . T ry another Glo line or change 3 in the code to 2 or 1. K eep dialing, keeping calling. E njoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP