Wednesday 9 December 2015

Derrick Chauke says he won’t marry until he can pay for the ceremony. Photo

18be54d22d434b3d89684c448.jpg Photo by Godfrey Pandeka HE is almost a pensioner and has never been married. That’s because Derrick Chauke (57) from Nghezimani Village, Limpopo, can’t afford a white wedding. He is unemployed and single. Derrick has abstained from sex and is saving himself for a night of passion with his bride on their wedding night. “For as long as I can’t afford to give my bride the perfect white wedding, I will never get married,” he said. “When I saw the wedding of Ntombi and Sibusiso Dlomo on Generations years ago, I knew that was the kind of wedding I wanted for my bride. “I may not have anything now, but I will do anything in my power to achieve my goal before I die.” He said people talk behind his back, but he ignores them. “My time will come, just like everyone else,” said Derrick. “I just wish people would stop judging me for the decision I’ve made. “I know there are good Samaritans who would want to help me reach my dreams.” Derrick has a woman in mind who he thinks would make the perfect partner. He said he doesn’t drink or smoke. The madala said he’s still strong and that his bride will enjoy him in bed. Neighbour Marcus Bila says Derrick is a respectful person who always make jokes. “One thing I have learned from Derrick is that you don’t rush into a marriage because of the peer pressure,” said Marcus. (not ur portion in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment.. The admin will reply you ASAP